Direct Media Management - A New Way of Working
Are you tired of being told that your 'paper & paste' advertising hoarding is worth less each time you hear from the incumbent media contractor and you can't find another to bid against them. Do they ask for rent-free holidays, pay late, and is the panel in a shabby condition.
The Outdoor media market is growing and the economy is in recovery. Have you ever thought there had to be a better option but you had no choice but to accept their offer?
Well now you do. We love billboards and can make our clients more money from them. The site owner is our client so we have a mutual interest in operating the site successfully and maximising the return from it.
What TTP offer:
- A guarantee that your income won't go down by comparison to what you currently receive
- Profit share of 50% of the net revenue after costs
- A 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 year contract. It's your choice
- Guaranteed revenue payable quarterly in advance
- Payment by BACS or Standing Order
- A 'new build' HD panel to the highest specification
- High quality PVC advertisements only erected
- PVC advertisements erected every 3, 6 9 or 12 months so less disturbance
- No more paper and paste to splash and peel off
- An experienced dedicated sales team with a proven track record marketing to local businesses
- Transparency and Accountability
- TTP manages the income in accordance with the RICS Rules & Regulations and is subject to annual audit
- All clients funds held in a Client Account
- As a member practice of the RICS full Professional Indemnity is maintained at all time
- All advertisements and structures are covered with Public Liability insurance
This is not a formal offer. Formal offers are issued once the site has been surveyed, planning searches undertaken and a copy of the existing media agreement and evidence of last payment is provided.
Call and chat to Tim Thomas, MRICS to see what we can do. The hoarding hotline is 0845 470 1200.